ATTORNEY AT LAW
Selen Özkan mainly focuses on dispute resolution, conducts the lawsuit processes of companies and provides consultancy. Özkan also advises and represents the clients within the scope of labour, commercial, corporate and contracts law.
Bar Association Membership
Istanbul Bar Association
Bilkent University, Faculty of Law
- Principles Of International Environmental Law And Effects Of Electric Vehicle
- How the Contract is Signed During The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- COVID-19: Amendments in Labour Relation as Measures for Pandemic
- A New Regulation: Digital Service Tax
- Territorial Scope of GDPR for Non-EU Companies
- Rtuk Regulations On Internet Broadcasts
- The Relationship Between The Right Of The Protection Of Personal Data And Principles Of Civil Procedure Law